Sep 6, 2009

o4Sept09MLFM:InspirationSounds Edition


(inspired by this devotional & passage)

The cool thing about putting these podcast together is that it makes me reflect on how blessed I am in regards to think about what I am or what I have gone through...even though I may want to gripe and complain about what my job puts me through, how cruel some people can be, the coldness of some people heart that makes me want to not deal with the outside world I can hear a passage from the Bible, read a devotion, chat with my online buddies I know I am not alone and even if I could not do that knowing the goodness of my Lord and Savior always gets me through my rough times.

It's amazing how you can hear lyrics or a melody and it can lift you out of a funk...it can make you smile, cry tears of joy, dance like you never danced before because at the end of the day you realize that it can really be worse. I'm a work in progress and I am learning that my work day is an 8 hour day and in the end I'm asking God to help me focus on just those 8 hours and not let 8 hours rob me of my joy and peace for the other 16 hours of my day because I have a wonderful wife, my freedom, God's word and the tools to be able to produce these in the comfort of my own home...for me that is something to be a smile to my face.

I hope these 15 tracks reflect on the goodness of Christ and to pay attention to what you have, who you have in your life and as Zig Ziglar says, "Every day is a great day...if you don't think so you just missing one of them."

Be Blessed/Be Safe &
Have a Wonderful Day

~DarrenKeith

[to listen to podcast, click here | to download right click]
to subscribe to iTunes copy & paste this rss feed to your "Subscribe to iTunes" box

info on the artist's albums click below
delicious.com/myloveformusic/04Sept09Playlist

01. All About the Love - Lamar Campbell
02. In The Middle of the Night - Dave Grusin
03. Never Seen the Righteous - Donald Lawerence & the Tri-City Singers
04. Hot Beach - Interior
05. Hey - LaShun Pace
06. Blue Orleans - Michael Manring
07. The Way I Feel - 12 Stones
08. People Make The World Go Round - Steve Rodby & Ross Trout
09. Love, Peace, & Happiness - Out of Eden
10. Diamond in the Sand - Special EFX
11. Pierced - Audio Adrenaline
12. Spare Change - Michael Hedges
13. Everyday - Darwin Hobbs
14. Honeymoon Nights - Mark Isham
15. Take My Life - Micah Stampley

dig my podcast, become a fan of MFLM

intro underscore track: Where He Leads Me{from Kirk Whalum's LP, "The Gospel According to Jazz, Chapter 1"}
ending underscore track: Blessed Assured{from Kirk Whalum's LP, "The Gospel According to Jazz, Chapter 1"}

photo:InterfaceLIFT

No comments:

Post a Comment