Jan 24, 2007

Devotion & Reflections for Wednesday....I'm Getting Back To My Old Self


The Rewards of Waiting>>>more
from In Touch Ministries

At one time are another we hate waiting....I know I do. But I am realizing that sometimes when you get ahead of God's will the end results are not good. I am finding myself more and more that when I wait on God's timing everything is in line, everything runs smooth and I do not have keep "looking" over my shoulder wondering when the bottom is going to fall out. With anything, we have to train ourselves and not beat up on ourselves when we fall short from time to time.

Now this does not mean we just not carry on with our daily routines, we as Christians sometimes get lazy and think God is our bell hop or butler, as I have said and will continue to say...this is a partnership...we do what we can and God will do what we can not. We must wait on Him when it comes to relationships, when to buy and when to hold on to our money because sometimes it can burn a hole in a pocket, a business decision, which college to attend.

Another thing I am realizing is that the older I get I can not afford not to wait on Him because it's harder to bounce back from major setback, especially when I have caused them. He forgives us but sometimes we still have to pay for some decisions we have made outside of His will and I for you get tired of bumping my head of unnecessary choices.


Learn to wait on Him...it may seem like an enternity at times but the outcomes is so much more better.

Be Blessed,
Be Safe,
& have a Wonderful Wednesday

Praying For Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

A Servant's Heart

"God, help my children develop servants' hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly."

Ephesians 6:7

to hear Dr. Stanley's message for today.....click here and scroll down to Jan 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment