Jan 17, 2008

Reflections & a "little" Tech News


Designed By God>>>more
devotion from rbc ministries

When reading this devotion and the bible verses this truly spoke to my heart because sometimes I lose focus of my gift that God wants me to utilize. Sometimes I take my eyes off of what God wants me to do and I need to be guided by the "Shepard's staff" so to speak. I loved the part where the author writes,

"...As we observe the animals and people around us, we’re reminded that God made each of us unique for a purpose. One person’s natural tendency is to look up and see the “big picture,” while another looks down and focuses on details. Both are important. One is not better than the other."

That truly spoke to me because some followers of Christ Jesus are here to uplift people, some are here to teach, others are here to share the word of God. So many talents and yet we are supposed to use them as one. I love to learn new things but I know I will not become an expert at a certain vocation/task unless I truly have a passion for it and I am realizing that about myself more each day and that's okay with me. I realize that some things I pick up on quick and other things it will take time for me and by realizing this I am less critical of myself. God love me for me, no more...no less. Now this does not mean I just sit back and not try but to give it my all when it come to the gifts he has blessed me with because it is just not for me but for me to share with others and in doing so I learn along the way to make myself better.

Sometimes I am my own enemy and it is so cool that Christ Jesus reminds what is really important in my life, His love for me. If I keep my eyes on Him at all times, it does not matter what others think of me because by me living by God's principles whether if someone likes me, dislikes me, or hates me, God will in the end make them respect me because of how I carry myself.

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
& Have a Wonderful Thursday

Uplifting Songs for Thursday

It's Right and Good Religious..........Tramaine Hawkins/Walter Hawkins
All About Love Religious.....Steven Curtis Chapman

My Tech Story Picks for Thursday


My audio picks for Thursday
netcast to help you grow
Conclusion of: Kingdom First Living Vol. 1 -- P6
{Enduring Truth}

Antichrist, America and Armageddon
{Harvest Online}

netcast to help you know
MacBreak Weekly 72: Keynote Analysis
{TWiT}

*photographer...Jonathan Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment