Jan 8, 2008

Welcome back Amber


While looking over my Odeo podcast and by clicking through other blogs I came across the information that Amber MacArthur is no longer with Citytv. From reading her blog it's amazing how sometimes good people and good ideas fall to the wayside because of mainstream media. It seems that a little sigh of relief is coming from Amber in reference to her departure from Citytv. No one likes to lose a steady job and I'm sure many can relate to this but at the same time if you are not enjoying what you are doing days can be long and when leaving a job whether walking away on your own or being let go it kind be a breath of fresh although it may not seem like it at the time.

One idea I got from Amber is that I really need to utilize my blogs to also show my experience, my interests in reference to God's word, technology, and music (check out Amber's online resume) I learn something valuable each and every day.

Again I am sorry you lost your job at Citytv but at the same time welcome back and I know 2008 has something great in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment