Jan 15, 2008

Just When You Think Apple May Be Slipping...


Just when I thought Apple could not blow my socks off along comes the MacBook Air. Like I said in Twitter,

"I know I am a man but Steve Jobs, I think I love you."

I mean, I just watched the video demonstration of this machine and I'm afraid to get my hands on it because I know I will want one or two.

(okay darrenkeith, get a grip...where was I)

I do not know what Steve[Jobs] pays the men and women there but man oh man if I had the money I think just about every piece of gadget in our home would be Apple. I know it's early but I have to admit, even before getting my hands on this gem, that machine is so beautiful. Apple must really reward their employees really well because this company just keeps out doing themselves. And I know there are "Mac Bashers" out there but even they have to admit, Apple is on point with this machine. 13.3 screen, full size keyboard, LED screen and keyboard pad, it has the "pinch" features like the iPhone. I know it will come a time when Apple is not number #1 when it comes to innovation but for now, keep this up and pretty soon people will be using your OS more than windows.

Admit it, if you could have a machine where the operating systems is stable, the hardware is cool, the support is A+, why would you need Windows. I know, I know Windows still holds 95% of the market but with the fiasco of Vista (and why is there 4-5 versions of Vista Bill[Gates]?) anything is possible. Keep it up Steve and my just mortgage everything for your products...well, not everything but darn near everything.

{to watch the video, click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment