Jan 11, 2008

Friday Reflections & Tech Nuggets


Scattered Fruit>>>more
devotion from rbc ministries

Last night I was having trouble with a function on my blog. As you well know, I sometimes give tech tips here and there but you also know I will tell you in a heartbeat that I do not know everything. My wonderful friend Jennifer (though I know she was dog tired...she's on the east coast) walked me through the process and I am so grateful.

From reading this devotion this morning for me it ties in because sometimes we have to be a student in order to become a great teacher and when you come across as someone who is a Mr. or Mrs. "Know It All" you lose focus, you may lose out on a great opportunity to learn something that can really benefit you in the long run. I have been taught, "never stop learning because the day that happens, that is when you grow old."

Jennifer taught me something last night. Though to others it may seems small but to me I am so grateful. When you let people know that you do not know everything, that you are willing to learn you open up a door of compassion and warmth. You allow people to know that just because you may be good in one area that you are still willing to be taught how humble you are and it's okay to become a "servant" to others from time to time. This is what Jesus Christ I believe was trying to teach his disciples that you have to have compassion, patience for others sometimes in order to move forward. There is nothing wrong with being a student from time to time because in the end that is what make strong leaders.

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
& Have a Wonderful Friday.

Inspiration tracks for Friday
He Reigns
{The Newsboys}

Mighty God
{The New Life Community Choir}
feat. {John P. Kee}


My Tech Story Picks for Friday

My Audio Picks for Friday

messages 2 help U grow:
Conclusion of: Kingdom First Living Vol. 1,-- P4
(Enduring Truth)

The Importance of Right Choices
(Harvest Online)

message 2 help you know:
Windows Weekly 46: Statler and Waldorf on CES
Paul Thurrot & Leo Laporte

No comments:

Post a Comment