Jan 12, 2008

reflections & tech tid bits for Saturday


God Tears>>>more
devotion from rbc ministries

Reading this devotion this morning God brings to my mind a deeper revelation on Jesus' tears. Sometime we think that God is not sorrowful when we lose a loved one, we wonder where he is in all of this chaos and we may think that we did something wrong for this grief to happen in our lives. But reading this [devotion] today makes me realize that God wept when Adam and Eve cut themselves off from Him, God wept knowing that the world would now have to feel sickness, anger, jealousy, murder, disease...all of these things that He did not want for our lives. He wept knowing that He would have to send his our Son to the cross to die in our place knowing His son was not guilty of sin and God weeps knowing that even now how He is mocked.

When riding on the donkey through Jerusalem Jesus wept because he knew the same that were praising him were going to mock him as He hung on the cross for their sins, for MY sins. God weeps knowing that many things we will face while on this falling earth he can not interfere because he cannot violate his own law. Gave has giving us free will, He has not forced us to follow Him, to live by His principles but He also knows that even after we give our lives over to Him we will have heartache and pain whether we are the cause of it or not and that many times we will not understand why we must suffer.

But one thing I am so glad about is that once I gave my life to God, that I believed that Christ Jesus died on the Cross and that I believe and know in my heart that his Father raised him up from the grave that now whatever I go through now, I am free from the debt of my sins. There are going to be times in my life where I know that pain, suffering will come my way but knowing that my soul is with God and the Death cannot still that away from me, knowing that once I live this earth I will be with Jesus in paradise like the thief who repented right that on the spot when hanging on his own cross, knowing that by Jesus Christ dying on the cross that I can truly live here on earth because I do not have to worry where I'm going once I have breathed my last breath, that brings a smile on my face and my tears of sorrow turns into tears of joy.

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
& Have a wonderful Saturday

uplifting songs for today:
Praiz......................the take over
stephanie mills............the power of God

My Tech Story Picks for Saturday:
Hitachi to form hard drive company with Toshiba, Fujitsu?
Last days to save hundreds on Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld banners
Grouply Closes $1.3 Million Round
DRM Is Dead, But Watermarks Rise From Its Ashes

My Audio Picks for Saturday
messages to help you grow:

Thru the Bible Questions & Answers
{thru the bible}

Reversing Generational Curses Part 1
{the urban alternative}

messages to help you know:
Jumping Monkeys 29: Suzanne Kantra of Martha Stewart Living
{megan morrone & leo laporte}

lab rats...Episode 104.3: CES 2008 Day 3
{lab rats}

No comments:

Post a Comment