Jan 11, 2008

Please Stop Microsoft...Just Stop It Now


Microsoft in some way is like the police...when they get it right nothing is said but when things go wrong you hear about it from New York to San Diego. I remember in 2006 I tried Microsoft's OneCare and I had to end up reformatting my entire hard drive and swore not to use it again. Now a article from CNET has confirmed that OneCare still has major problems and I wonder if they should leave this type of computer protection to the experts. I truly feel for Microsoft because it seems when it comes to security application they keep dropping the ball.

Maybe they should just concentrate on getting Vista stable so this OS will not end up like another Windows Me. Many computer experts say time and time again that whenever Microsoft purchases a product of a company it turns into lead. Microsoft, get your own house in order before trying to venture out to other avenues. I'm saying this out of love because I am tired of Microsoft being the butt of the computer world jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment