Dec 2, 2009

Message We ALL Need To Hear


The cool thing about being a Follower of Christ is that sometimes we as Christians may not agree on some issues but many times we want the same thing. I have to admit I may not agree with Dr. James Dobson of Focus on the Family on many levels. I don't question his love for God because I know he is a true believer but by us being from different cultures I feel we will never see eye to eye but hearing this 2 part message is something many parents today need to hear in regards to wayward adult children.

Allison Bottke is the author of the book, "Setting Boundaries with Adult Children" is not only talking the talk but is walking the walk in regards to this matter. If there is any message you should check out this is the one.

Help for Parents of Adult Prodical Children (Part 1 of 2) 
Help for Parents of Adult Prodigal Children (Part 2 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment