Jan 29, 2007

Devotion & Reflections for Tuesday


Keeping Your Eye
on the Road
>>>more
from
In Touch Ministries

It's easy to say, "keep your eyes on God" but sometimes it's hard because of our circumstances. I will admit I takes my eyes off of Jesus Christ from time to time, we all do. But I am learning this...the more I focus on Christ Jesus the more He can accomplished through me.

He allows me to get more accomplished at work, in my home, in my duties as a husband.
Keeping my focus on God He's showing me that when I put my hand to the "plow" and allow Him to guide there is nothing I can not achieve. I am learning it's really a comfort to know that He has my back when I abide in His word, and I am finding joy more and more reading His word, following his principles...by me doing this I am learning how much He love me for me, how God wants the very best in my life, whether surrounding me with good people or beautiful landscapes or beautiful music.

This year I will need Him to help me focus because I will begin school again and I am really looking forward to this because of so many things He has planted in me to accomplished. There will be times it will get a little bumpy but I know He is there with me because if He wasn't he would not have put these desires in me to pursue.
Yes, my eye will be on Him because as Dr. Charles Stanley grandfather told him and now I pass it on to my brothers and sisters in Christ..."Trust in God...leave ALL the consequences to Him" Have a Blessed, Safe, & Wonderful Day everyone.
Praying for Our Children
from Christian Embassy Church

Gratitude

"Lord, help my children to live lives that overflow with thankfulness, always giving thanks to You. "

Ephesians 5:20

To hear Dr. Stanley's message for today or previous messages...click here

My vox Christian Brother Ron mentioned this in one of his post and I have to mentioned it myself. I have followed Dr. Stanley for a couple of years and people who have read my post know that I speak very highly of him. The way he teaches the word of God is a true blessing. He has come out with a Life Principle Bible and the first chance I get I'm ordering this Bible because I know it will enhance my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment