Sep 14, 2008

RBC Devotional & Bible Passage Reading for Today

RBC reading: End Of Construction
Passage reading: Jude 1:20-25 (New Living Translation)

No matter when I read God's word it brings me warmth and hope. This passage this morning let's me know how far I need to go but how far I have come in reference to God's word. Goodness knows I am not perfect but knowing that when I gave my life to God I have piece of mind most days.

I say most days because living this life is not easy but many times when I am stressed it's because of my own doing and not following His word. I am trying to get back on track when it comes to reading God's word, tithing like I should...just allowing God to "be the architect" of my life. Whenever I have turned it ALL over to Him things go smoothly and if the road is bumpy my Lord lets me know it will pass. Deep down I know this but I have been slipping and now it's time for me to get back on track and I will...day by day.

Be Blessed, Be Safe,
& Have a Wonderful Day.

Christian podcast to check out: Thru the Bible Questions & Answers-Dr. J. Vernon McGee
Wisdom reading for today: Proverbs Chapter 14

No comments:

Post a Comment