Apr 29, 2010

Wisdom For Me and To Share for 29 April 2010

Today's Devotion: Our Demanding Schedules
Today's Passage: Mark 1:32-39

Today this devotion and passage tells me one thing and one thing alone...begin my day with my Savior each and every day and go to bed with His word in my heart in my head. It's funny how I go to bed each night watching late night television and not really putting the most important thing in my head and spirit because God gives me life each day and gives me wisdom to deal with the problems every hour of the day.

My Prayer:
Lord, help me realize that today is not a hectic day when I put you first.

Proverbs that stuck out to me today in Chapter 29...

Proverbs 29: 1

Proverbs 29:3

 Proverbs 29:7

Proverbs 29:11

Proverbs 29:15

Proverbs 29:20

Proverbs 29:24

No comments:

Post a Comment